Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year Guys

Hey Guys,

Thank you for your continued follower-ship and readership with the blogs I Am Darmie Orem and Authors' Curtilage with Darmie Orem. I look forward to a new full year of fresh and valuable writing resources to be shared with you.

2012 was a great year, and 2013 is going to be even better for all of us! Don't believe that? Take some time to reflect on your accomplishments in 2012, all those ideas you've tried your hands on which has led you to publishing your masterpiece, the brand new genres which will take you closer to stardom. Being a writer, reading, researching, writing, learning and making connections has not been easy.

I'm looking forward to following your publishing success stories as well as showing bright light to your writing path this new year. You will experience financial growth and expansion all round your publications.

I'm so glad to see you witnessing this beautiful year. Thanks so much for being part of my vision throughout 2012 and thanks for your abiding presence in 2013.

Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Damilola Ogunremi

Founder I Am Darmie Orem and Authors' Curtilage with Darmie Orem Blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower from Book Blogs! Check out my blog here Bookish Whimsy, and hopefully you would like to follow back. :)

    Happy New Year as well, and I hope we all with have an even better year than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlene. *smiles* thanks very much for the follow. I hope you enjoy Authors' Curtilage with Darmie Orem. Don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything you want me to do for you. Happy Sweet New Year to You. May the year bring us fame, fortune, honor, dignity and blossom of health. I'm off to your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day

A mother's worth is incalculable and cannot be overstated. She gives up her wants and needs to ensure your happiness. Her presence in yo...